Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Power of a Dream Golf Classic All Sports Challenge

Today I was invited to participate in the The Power of a Dream Golf Classic All Sports Challenge. Last year's winner was Tony Romo....before he was famous. Frisco-Online.com is helping sponsor this event and so they invited me to participate along with loca celebrities and media members.

It was a fun competition that included long drive, closest to the pin, chipping and putting. My golf game is rusty so I did not win. However, my playing partner was Burton Gilliam - perhaps better known as "The Pace Picante Sauce, 'Git a rope,' Man." He now does the Rodeo Ford commercials with the catch phrase "I don't care how you get here....just get here." He was a riot and a great deal of fun to play with.


The event this weekend is at the Trails golf course and is a great event to attend with the family:
http://www.thedreamfuturesclassic.com/calendar.htm

No comments: